Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Holiday Spirit


I realized that my holidays during the past several years were more about who to gift and how much to spend...
But I think this year is a bit different.
Now that Chloe turned two and definitely has her likes and dislikes, and also being able to communicate with her so much better than before, I began to appreciate things a lot more now.
Thanksgiving for example, I read her some books about Thanksgiving and practiced with her what Thanksgiving is all about. I made foods and did decorations and what I am thankful for.
And now that Christmas is near, I again, am trying to make a good example not just by going out and shop till I drop, but now that I'm a parent, I want to do the right things so that I can plant a positive thought about Christmas and what Christmas is all about. Never really thought much about the holidays until now I guess. Oh the joys of being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment