Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

02.14.2011 Happy Valentine's Day~

Heart Musubi
Kamaboko
Apples
Cherry Tomatoes
Organic Cereal


Made the musubi using bamboo rice. I added some marinara sauce to the rice for a bit of sweetness to neutralize the grassy taste of the bamboo rice.(and also to make the rice pink... well in this case, it turned out orange)
Molded the rice into a heart shape.
I also added some cheese so I can put a Valentine's day message to Chloe.
I used organic ketchup for the wording.

I also cut the Kamaboko and apple into hearts.

For the cherry tomatoes, i added some xylitol and brown sugar to give it a bit of sweetness.

Chloe's new favorite snack is the happy face cereal I got from Whole Foods. It actually comes in a box with Elmo's face. Not too sweet so I don't mind giving it to Chloe often!

No comments:

Post a Comment