Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

01.20.2011 Chloe's Lunch


Tofu salad sandwich
Fish sausage
Oranges
Broccoli

For the Tofu salad, I used organic firm, used my fingers to crumble it and drained it on a colander for couple of hours in the fridge.
While it is draining, I used my ninja blender to chop celery, carrots and cucumber. Gently squeeze excess water from the veggies.
In a good sized bowl, combine veggies and the drained tofu and mix them well with mayo and mustard or honey mustard to taste. Add dash black pepper and salt to taste.
I used a bear shaped mold and used cake deco pen for the facial features.
Oranges pieces were cut so that no white parts are present,
The broccoli were steamed and dunk in ice cold water to preserve the green color.
Fish sausages were boiled and cut into small pieces and mixed with a hint of organic ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment