Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

01.25.2011 Chloe's Lunch

Fried Noodles
Kim Chee Fried Rice cubes
Corn
Pineapples

I made the Fried Noodles by first chopping up some Kamaboko and scrambled egg (made ahead of time) into small pieces.
I heat the wok and added a bit of grape oil to the pan so the noodles won't stick to eachother.
I added some minced garlic for flavor and add the Kamaboko and eggs, next add the noodle (bought mine at Sam's club).
once the noodles look tender, I added soba sauce to taste. There are various sauces you can use for fried noodles. My favorites are the Oyster sauce and Soba Sauce. I know that when you are using it as soba sauce, you mix it with water, but when I use it as fried noodle sauce, I use it straight out of the bottle. I think I used about a table spoon for 1 package of noodle, but if there are more veggies or more meat, it calls for more. I'm really bad at giving measurements for all the stuff I cook, I trust my instinct and it never fails. lol

The Kim Chee fried rice cubes- cut the Kim Chee into small pieces, squeezed out the excess juice, cut up some small pieces of spam, and stir fried the kim chee and spam with bit of oil on med heat, and add rice, and mix them well. Next I add a bit of organic ketchup to make it more red and also to neutralize the spicy kim chee. Once the ketchup is mixed well, set it aside for a few mins and mold it! I used the tiny square molds.

No comments:

Post a Comment