Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Factory


We finally went to snow factory and did a taste test. The small runs about $3 but it's actually huge for small. Chloe got the Passion Fruit, but it tasted more like orange flavored cough syrup. Almost too sweet... I got the Coffee flavor and I really liked it. Not too sweet, not too bitter. Just right. It did not taste like the traditional coffee ice cream, but instead, it did taste like coffee snow.. Kinda like coffee flavored cotton candy.. But colder.
The regular size runs about $5 an u can mix 2 flavors. I think I'll try that with my hubby this weekend.
This place doesn't provide you with Spoons, instead, they give you forks.
I think it works out pretty well.
Another advantage of the Snow Factory is that they have free dry toppings! They do have fruits and mochi toppings for 50 cents each, bug you can have Oreo crumbs, Cookie crumbs, and Chloe's favorite, Gummy Bears free! I think there's about 8 to 10 free toppings!
The atmosphere is nice and clean and I think they'll even take your picture to post on their wall!
Try to avoid lunch and dinner hours, the parking gets really packed...
Overall, it's a good place to relax and hang out. I believe they have free WIFI there.
Will post more pics this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment